We are looking for motivated employees. Our qualities are based on mutual responsibility, architectural integration and technical innovations.
- you posses a master degree in engineering option architecture, electrical engineering, electro-mechanics, energy or mechanical engineering, or a master degree in industrial sciences option electrical engineering, electro-mechanics or energy, or you are equivalent through experience;
- you are familiar with MS-office, AutoCAD and you preferably have knowledge of Revit.
- you work in a team on various assignments, in which you are responsible for your project that you manage in timing, quality and budget (internal and external);
- your team is composed of fellow engineers, design assistants and CAD operators. There will always be a very close cooperation between the board and your team, which performs tasks under your guidance;
- you will handle all conversations of a project with the full external construction team, from the design to the completion of the assignment;
- you design concepts, diagrams and floor plans of the high-tension current section, the complete lighting system, fire detection, structured cabling, CCTV, intrusion detection, access control, ...;
- you supervise the products research for the specific assignments;
- you follow up the project in progress by organizing regular site visits together with the construction team of the assignment.