We are looking for motivated employees. Our qualities are based on mutual responsibility, architectural integration and technical innovations.
- you posses a bachelor's degree in electro-mechanical engineering, climate control or energy technology, or you are equivalent through experience;
- you are familiar with Excel and AutoCAD and you preferably have knowledge of Revit.
- you work in a team on various assignments, always in very close cooperation with the project engineers;
- you are responsible for both the design, the drawing and the measurement of the complete HVAC installation;
- you make studies and diagrams of HVAC installations, the hydraulic concept, the complete ventilation and the adjustment of the project, and calculates the heat losses and the cooling loads;
- you make studies and diagrams of the sanitary installation and fire hose under water, supply installations, drain installations, the sanitary appliances and the domestic hot water generation concepts;
- you do product research for the specific assignments;
- you carry out regular visits together with the project engineer, this to develop your building site experience.