We are looking for motivated employees. Our qualities are based on mutual responsibility, architectural integration and technical innovations.
- you possess a bachelor's degree in electro-mechanical engineering or energy technology, or you are equivalent through experience;
- you are familiar with Excel and AutoCAD and you preferably have knowledge of Revit.
- you work in a team on various assignments, always in very close cooperation with the project engineers;
- you are responsible for both the design, the drawing and the measurement of the complete electrical installation;
- you make studies and diagrams of the high-tension current section, the entire lighting system, fire detection, structured cabling, CCTV, intrusion detection, access control, ...;
- you do product research for the specific assignments;
- you carry out regular visits together with the project engineer, this to develop your building site experience.