We are looking for motivated employees. Our qualities are based on mutual responsibility, architectural integration and technical innovations.
- you posses a diploma of master of engineering option architecture, building engineer, electro-mechanics, energy or mechanical engineering, or master in industrial sciences option building engineering, electro-mechanics or energy, or you are equivalent through experience;
- you are familiar with MS-office, AutoCAD and you preferably have knowledge of Revit.
- you work in a team on various assignments, in which you are responsible for your projects that you manage in timing, quality and budget (internal and external);
- your team is composed of fellow engineers, design assistants and CAD operators. There will always be a very close cooperation between the board and your team, which performs tasks under your guidance;
- you will handle all conversations of a project with the full external construction team, from the design sketch to the completion of the assignment;
- you design concepts, diagrams and floor plans of the HVAC and sanitary installations;
- you calculate the heat losses, cooling loads and energy balances;
- you supervise the product research for the specific assignments;
- you follow up the projects in progress by organizing regular site visits together with the construction team of the assignment.